How to Compress Photos without Application.
In addition to using the application, you can also reduce the file size of photos with online services provided by several websites. This method is very practical and easy because you don’t need to install a compressed photo app.
You can also use jpeg compressor is one of the best tools to shrink the file size of photos on your cellphone or PC online. The following are the steps that need to be done:
- The first step is to visit the page of his site at https://jpegcompressor.com.
- Next, please click the Upload Images button to upload a photo file that will be resized.
- If the photo upload has been successful, you can adjust the quality of the compressed results by setting it in the Image Quality section as needed. But it is usually less than 70%.
- If the photo quality settings have been completed, then please select the Compress Image button and a caption will appear on the compressed photo.
- If the compressed photo is finished, then you can directly click the Download button to save the compressed photo.
You can use this online tool to reduce the file size of photos easily and practically. You just need to open the web and use it as needed. The method is as follows:
- Visit the website at https://compressjpeg.com/.
- Next, you will be shown three tabs, namely JPEG, PNG, and PDF. Please select the JPEG tab to shrink the size of the photo.
- Next, a new window will appear, and please find the photo file to be compressed.
- Then in the Compression Settings for JPG File section, you can choose the Size reduction of megapixels 50% or 70% as needed.
- After finishing the settings section, you can immediately click the Ok button and the photo compression process will begin.
- If the process is complete, a new page will appear showing the file size of the photo before and after compressing.
- In the last step, please download the compressed photo by clicking “Download processed image”.
Like the previous two tools, you can also use TinyJPG to reduce the size of photos without the need to install them on your cellphone or PC. This type of tool is widely used to reduce the size of article photos on the WordPress platform. The method is as follows:
- Please open the TinyJPG site on your mobile device or PC at https://tinyjpg.com.
- On the first page of the site will immediately be seen the main features of TinyJPG.
- You just need to click on the area Drop your.png or.jpg file here!
- Then a new window will appear to take a photo that will be compressed on your cellphone or PC.
- This online tool allows you to upload photos in the amount of 20 files at once with a size of no more than 5 MB each.
- If the photo has been successfully uploaded, it will automatically be compressed according to the desired size.
- Please wait for the process to finish and you can immediately download the compressed results.
You can use this method of compressing photos online to reduce the size of photos on your cellphone or PC as needed. The following are the steps that need to be done:
- First, please open the site at https://imagecompressor.com/.
- Next click the Upload File option located in the middle of the screen.
- Select the photo to be compressed or you can also drag and drop the photo directly from the browser file manager.
- This online tool allows you to upload up to 20 photo files at a time.
- Photos that have been uploaded will be automatically compressed.
- Please wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, you can immediately download the compressed photo.
- If the size is not suitable then you can still change it by scrolling down and changing the desired compress level.
- You’ll be shown uncompressed and compressed versions of the photo.
- Next to it is a photo quality indicator slider that you can raise or lower as needed.
- But if all the sizes are by your wishes, then just click Download All to save the photos on your cellphone or PC.
We hope that the information provided was helpful. If you found it useful, please consider sharing it on social media and visiting our blog again for more informative content. Your support is greatly appreciated. Also visit: Greatknock.com.